Resources for Course Design
- Infographic - Course Design (CTL)
- Online Course Design (CTL)
- Hybrid Course Design (CTL)
- How to Make A Syllabus for an Online Course (CTL)
- Engaging Learners with Zoom (Pharmacy)
Resources for Content Curation
- Infographic - Content Curation (CTL)
- UT Captioning and Transcription Services (Libraries)
- Technology Toolbox for Online/Blended Learning (CTL)
- School/College Instructional and Technical Support (CTL)
- Canvas Support (Canvas Team)
- Best Practices for Zoom Accessibility (Disability & Access)
- Managing Learning Online with Zoom (Fine Arts)
Resources for Student Support
- Infographic - Student Support (CTL)
- Helping Students Manage Time in Online Courses (Sanger Learning Center)
- Central Resource for Student FAQs (Texas One Stop)
- Student Study Habits for Online Learning (Sanger Learning Center)
- Providing Accommodations for Students with Disabilities in Online/Blending Learning Environments (Disability & Access)
- "Keep Learning" Strategies for Students Success in Online Learning (Texas One Stop)
- Wellness modules for students that can be added to Canvas courses (CMHC & LWC)
Resources for Community Building
- Infographic - Community Building (CTL)
- Building Community in Online Classrooms (CTL)
- Building Community in Physically-distanced, In-person Classrooms (CTL)
- "Mind the Gap" Ideas for Informal Class Times (Faculty Contributors)
- Students Connecting to Instructors and Each Other (Faculty Contributors)
Resources for Instructional Activities
Resources for Assessment
Course Design: How can I redesign my course for remote instruction?
Content Curation: How do I create content for remote instruction?
Student Support: How can I ensure my students are supported to meet course objectives?
Community Building How can I connect with and engage my students in virtual environments?
Instructional Activities: How can I design activities and choose tools to help students succeed?
Assessment: How can I creatively measure student understanding of concepts?