Join us for the online workshop and learn how other UT Austin instructors use Gradescope.
Register and reserve your spot here: https://info.gradescope.com/utaustin-workshop
The two workshops will offer guidance on how to deliver assessments remotely and outline various assessment options to meet your immediate needs, including:
- Fully online assignments, no paper required
- Existing paper-based assignments
- Combining online and paper-based approaches
- Programming assignments
You will learn how to:
- Grade your existing exams and homework on Gradescope
- Grade groups of answers at once
- Make rubric changes as you grade - changes apply to previously graded work to maintain consistency
- Write each comment only once - apply previously used comments with a click
- Create better rubrics to increase student learning
- Use ‘assignment analytics’ to gain insight into student learning
Two available workshops:
- Friday, April 3, 11am - 12pm CT
- Tuesday, April 7, 12:30pm - 1:30pm CT
Register and reserve your spot here: https://info.gradescope.com/utaustin-workshop.
*Instructors are welcome to invite their TAs and grading staff.
** Recording of the session will be shared with all registrants. So please feel free to register even if you can't make it to the live session.
We’re looking forward to seeing you!
Jen, Mario, and the Gradescope team