Are you interested in applying to the PTF program? Get started here!
The Provost's Teaching Fellows program accepts applications from interested instructors during the Fall semester. The application process for the 2022 Cohort is already underway, but you can Contact Us for more information about applying for a future cohort. You can also check out the PTF Calendar for upcoming events.
Do you want more information about the Fellows and how you can collaborate with them? Let’s connect!
There are lots of ways to connect with PTFs for ideas and collaborations:
- Visit the Fellows Directory to see the PTFs in your College, School, or Department
- Visit the Project Directory to explore projects that align with your interests and ideas
- View the 2021 Impact Report to learn about a few of the ways the PTFs have contributed to the campus community
- Read the 2020-2021 Annual Report for more details about the program
- Contact Us to talk about specific ideas or program-wide collaborations
This August the Provost's Teaching Fellows and the Center for Teaching and Learning hosted the 41st annual New Faculty Symposium, UT's campus-wide orientation for incoming faculty. The Symposium takes place on the Tuesday and Wednesday before classes start, typically the third week of August. Registration for the 2022 Symposium will begin in May 2022.
You can view this report to learn more about who the PTFs are, what kinds of initiatives they've created, and a few of the lasting impacts fellows' work has had on the UT teaching and learning community.
Our campus-wide celebration of teaching is now Texas Teach-Up! Formerly known as Eyes on Teaching and Online Teaching Days, Texas Teach-Up has a new name to mark a new chapter as we continue to cultivate community around teaching among instructors of all levels. This year's Texas Teach-Up takes place on February 9-10, 2022.