CIS Important Dates and Deadlines
*ATTENTION: FACULTY/INSTRUCTORS -->Please contact the appropriate departmental CIS Contact to communicate CIS requests/changes during the CIS Official Request Period (March 17-28). Check your MyCIS page to review the CIS requested on your behalf (if any) and the associated department CIS Contact's name. You may click on the listed Contact's name to generate an email to him/her to communicate further about your CIS. Please be mindful that the CIS Contacts have until 5 PM on March 28 to enter and/or adjust CIS requests in our system, so they need to hear from you well in advance to take action on your behalf.
- March 17-28: CIS OFFICIAL REQUEST PERIOD. **ALL (paper and electronic) CIS requests MUST be requested/accurately reflected in the CIS Administrative Site's Search for Survey system (aka the Request Site) by March 28 @ 5 PM. Authorized department CIS Contacts are responsible for entering and adjusing CIS records in this system on behalf of the associated department. CIS Contacts must complete the DI 901 "New Contact Training for CIS"class (register via TXClass) to obtain authorization for this system. Late requests, adjustments, etc. are not allowable or accommodated.**
- April 21-May 2: CIS OFFICIAL ADMINISTRATION PERIOD. Last day/time for students to submit an eCIS is 11:59 PM on May 2.
- May 14 @ 5 PM: PAPER CIS RETURN DEADLINE. Paper CIS must be returned in-person to the CIS/Scanning Office (or the CIS DropBox) located in the Graduate School of Business (GSB) 2.100 Corridor ("behind" the Dean's office). The GSB is located at 2100 Speedway. Paper CIS may NOT be returned to CIS/Scanning via Campus mail, US mail, FedEX, or any other form of mail delivery. An academic department should arrange to internally receive paper CIS from non-local courses (e.g. Maymester, study abroad, etc.) in time to deliver them in-person to the CIS/Scanning Office by the CIS Return deadline. Example: Instructor Smith, teaching abroad, has her completed CIS survey packet mailed from her England office to the UT X Department in time for the CIS Contact in Department X to return them to the CIS/Scanning Office.
- May 21: PROVISONAL RESULTS FOR eCIS available for review (except Law School) by instructors and authorized staff at the MyCIS site.
- June 12: PROVISIONAL RESULTS FOR PAPER CIS available for review (except Law School) by instructor and authorized staff at the MyCIS site.
- June 12-25: CIS PAPER RESCAN PERIOD. A rescan of a paper CIS may be conducted if a processing error occurred. The department CIS Contact should initiate the request for a Rescan on behalf of an instructor and await approval from the CIS Office before physically submitting a paper CIS packet for review and possible rescan.
- June 27: CIS OFFICIAL RESULTS POST for paper and electronic CIS. Dean/Chair Reports become available to authorized persons at this time.
Summer 2014 CIS Request Period Opens
June 23 Summer Administrative Site opens for requests for ALL SESSIONS
June 27 Request Period closes on this date at 5:00 PM
You may continue to enter N, S, & W session requests until associated deadlines (see below).
July 3 Survey Administration Period begins for paper and eCIS
July 10 Survey Administration Period ends for paper and eCIS
July 17 Request Period closes on this date at 5:00 PM
You may continue to enter S & W session requests until their below deadlines.
July 23 Survey Administration Period begins for paper and eCIS
July 30 Survey Administration Period ends for paper and eCIS
S & W Sessions
August 4 Request Period closes on this date at 5:00 PM
You may not enter any more Summer CIS Requests after this deadline.
August 8 Survey Administration Period begins for paper and eCIS
August 15 Survey Administration Period ends for paper and eCIS
August 22 Return Summer & Maymester 2014 CIS packets by 5:00 PM on this date to our CIS/Scanning Office (GSB 2.100 Corridor). Items returned after this date will not be processed.
Provisional CIS Results for Summer
August 26 Paper and eCIS Results Post (except Law School)
Access results via the MyCIS Page.
September 19 Official eCIS and paper CIS Results Post (except Law School)
September 25 Official eCIS and paper CIS Results Post for Law School
Please send CIS questions and comments to: email@example.com